|Copyright-free image from Tack-o-Rama|
- PHOTOSCAPE - excellent free photo editor, does auto blinkies for you
- PIXLR - free online photoeditor, very simiar to Photoshop Elements & great with Firefox
- TUTORIAL: TRANSPARENT BACKGROUNDS for images and text: pngs etc
- PHOTOBUCKET - excellent photo editor & online hostingservice for email buttons etc
- MY FREE COPYRIGHT - free copyright registration service
- SPLASHUP - free online photo editor (pretty sophisticated)
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO RESIZE IMAGES FOR THE WEB so your pix will upload quicker
- GIMP - very sophisticated free photo editor (the Open Source equivalent of Photoshop)
- PICMONKEY - free online editor with great effects and tools - highly recommended
- SCRAPBLOG - free online photo editor, storage, for scrapbookers
- TUTORIAL: MAKE YOUR OWN BLOG BUTTONS ON PICNIK - excellent tutorial by Linda Sellers on Linneyville
- TUTORIAL - HOW TO SAVE A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION AS JPGs - or pngs, or gifs - so you can load PowerPoint to Blogger.
- TUTORIAL - SCRAPBOOKING (AND BLOG HEADERS) USING PICASA - great tutorial from Clover Lane, also how to customise freebie blog headers.
- ADD DROP SHADOWS TO THE PIX YOU POST ON YOUR BLOG - great tutorial from Mommy Moments.
- HOW TO TAKE SELFIES - great tutorial on how to take photos of yourself, without looking stupid - from Little Miss Momma.
- HOW TO RESIZE PDF PRINTABLES - great tutorial on resizing downloadble pdf images etc, to fit your filofax, journal etc etc by Mama's Got It Together.
... and a really easy-to-follow video tutorial by Shabby Blogs showing how to layer and add text (no digital knowledge necessary):