Thursday, 4 June 2015

ALL-NEW WINDOWS LIVE UPDATE



Well, folks, I’ve just downloaded Windows Live again, and it’s even better (and easier) than ever!

It’s all updated, super-whizzy, with free One Drive cloud storage etc – you can also sync this between your other computers, tablets or phones!

Here’s the new overview for Windows Live Writer (which I’m using to write this blog entry – no need for Word or Office etc to be on your computer). This version is even set up to work with Windows 10!

You can even create an online album.

It does need to be downloaded, so go here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/essentials and untick anything you don’t want (Live Mail? Movie Maker?)
It even adds a copyright to your pictures!

Yes, I'd say this is a 'Must Have' ....
your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to receive comments!

But please note - I DO check for spam, and I moderate all comments - any spam is deleted at source.