Friday, 23 January 2015

TAKING A BREAK FROM BLOGGING

I'm not closing this blog - but I am aiming to totally reorganise it.

Many tutorials are now out of date, as Blogger has changed so much over the past 18 months, so they aren't even relevant any more.

And many of my computer tutorials are for Windows XP, so again very out of date. I'll reorganise these and re-label them, as I know many people are still using XP and very happy with it. Ditto tutorials for Windows 7.

So do keep coming back - and forgive me if it's a bit of a mess - hopefully it'll be much improved as soon as I have some spare time to sort things out, declutter etc.

Watch this space!

your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to receive comments!

But please note - I DO check for spam, and I moderate all comments - any spam is deleted at source.