Sunday, 12 February 2012

UPDATE - REGISTRY CLEANER

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

I posted some time ago about Digeus Registry Cleaner (no affil. etc, just a very happy customer) and have found they have just released a brand new version. Here's my old review.

Go here to try out the latest version: Digeus Registry Cleaner

What it actually does is speed up your computer by cleaning errors in your Windows. It removes the junk that accumulates in your Windows Registry, fixes Windows errors which results in speeding up your computer.

Which I am even happier with! Quicker, slicker - it took seconds to find a frightening amount of invalid bits and pieces (I now have a new computer and my old model of Registry Cleaner wasn't compatible with Windows 7) and eradicate them.

The computer is now skipping around like a newborn lamb - much faster and smoother!

Don't forget to regularly do your DiskClean and Defragmentation as well (weekly is best) and combine with the Registry Cleaner at least once a month for optimum performance.

Hope this helps!
your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to receive comments!

But please note - I DO check for spam, and I moderate all comments - any spam is deleted at source.