Tuesday, 15 February 2011

HEADER OR FRAME & VIDEO TUTORIAL

Adorable child pic is Daizy by M on DeviantArt
I've done a frame image for you this week - this could be used as a picture or even a blog header (just add your own text and click to resize).
It would also work as a Valentine image, which was my original idea, but I couldn't find an image I liked.


Left click to bring up to full size, and right-click to save to your computer. Add your photograph in a layer below this then merge. This is a png, so the central white portion is actually transparent. If this doesn't download correctly, use this image code instead:
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu313/1stFloorFlatComputery/67d25be6.png
Here's an excellent video tutorial by Shabby Blogs showing how to layer and add text:





People often ask me if I use a lot of layers in my work. The answer is 'yes' and here is this piece, if you are interested:
your photo name

4 comments:

  1. Girl you Rock! I just did the numbers thing, was scared to death, but it worked like a charm. I help newbies out often, and I hope you don't mind me adding your blog to my tutorials and tips under my header...thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. Thanks so much for helping the very computer unsavy like me. I'll be spending much time here, so once again thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog last night and mentioned in my post today with a link. I tried to email you but it came back as undeliverable...hope you get this comment. Are you going to be posting anything new? I see that your last post was in February...we sure hope so. Let me know. Thanks, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! Lots of work here. I come here frequently to see what new ideas you share with us. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to receive comments!

But please note - I DO check for spam, and I moderate all comments - any spam is deleted at source.