Tuesday, 7 December 2010

HOW TO TURN A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION INTO JGP IMAGES

I wanted to show pictures of an ice storm in Versoix, Switzerland - but these were a PowerPoint presentation, which isn't compatible on a blog! So I needed to turn these into jpg images which I could post about. Here's how I did it:

First, I opened the PowerPoint presentation.



Then I clicked on each picture in turn and clicked 'Save As Picture'. Select the format you want to save your image as, or it will save as an Enhanced Windows Metafile (the default).


It's very important you save as a jpg, gif or png as the Metafile format is not recognised by Blogger. It will reject it, and you'll have to save your images again.


You'll see the results in my post on 1stFloorFlat!
post signature
your photo name

4 comments:

  1. I wondered how to do that! Thanks for the tip Susie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susie!!
    You're a saint to figure this out, I've been trying to think of a way to put a PPS on Blogger for a long time. All I could imagine was to turn it all into a video, but your way is much easier!
    You have an email coming ASAP.
    This background is gorgeous!
    Happy Holidays *S*
    Much love to you my precious friend,
    Celia

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to receive comments!

But please note - I DO check for spam, and I moderate all comments - any spam is deleted at source.