Sunday, 10 May 2009

RECYCLING COMPUTER PARTS

I just found these links (it's SO worth signing up to this site) on what to do with old computer stuff.

I so regret giving my old one away, now I've seen what you could do:



Things to do with a old computer - More DIY How To Projects

What it puts me in mind of is Dave Veloz at Jake Von Slatt's The Steampunk Workshop, who makes the most divine keyboards etc, altered from old computer parts.

Mac mini mod, keyboard & monitor
copyright Dave Veloz



And Jake Von Slatt shows step-by-step photos which explain exactly how to do it!

Here's the link to show you how to adapt your boring old Flat panel LCD monitor into a thing of beauty.


post signature

your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to receive comments!

But please note - I DO check for spam, and I moderate all comments - any spam is deleted at source.