Thursday, 2 April 2009

WELCOME TO THE COMPUTERY!

Welcome to my new page!

I bet you're wondering what The Computery is all about.








Copyright-free image from Tack-o-Rama

I put a poll online to vote for your favourite name for this new page, and Computery won by 66%! This page is going to be all about computer-related stuff: how-to's, tips & tricks, computer viruses, fonts, and blog extras.

I'll be slowly loading up articles from my main blog page, so you can find them all in one place without a lot of scrolling.

I'm hoping this is going to be:
  1. A useful resource
  2. Fun!
It's a scary world out there on the net... here's hoping I can make life a little easier...

post signature

your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to receive comments!

But please note - I DO check for spam, and I moderate all comments - any spam is deleted at source.